Peanut Butter. Its that some-what-tacky spread made from ground peanuts. This basic food product has many other uses than to be smothered on a slice of bread. Here are a few:
- Sticky substances? Try to remove them with peanut butter. This works best with the sticky surface that price tags leave behind. It can also be used to help remove glue/silly putty from fabrics. Be sure to use the smooth, and not chunky kind (of peanut butter).
- Hide your pets medicine in it - Cats and dogs love it!
- Bait mouse traps with it - They like it just as much as cheese and it is harder for them to get the peanut butter without getting caught. Those poor mice don’t stand a chance!
- Silly uses - If you get it on the roof of your dogs mouth they may end up trying to lick it off for a good half hour. It’s actually funny the first few times!
- A sandwich! You can also add jelly to make the most popular sandwich ever! Peanut butter & Jelly!
If you have any other uses for peanut butter, share them with us in the comments!