Dec 08 2006
- Animal proof! No more comming home to a heap of toilet paper your cat unraveled.
- Amaze your neighbors with the creative idea.
- Incase you broke your wall mounted one.
- Take it with you on trips, removing the need to use public toilet paper.
- Get a roll of toilet paper + a empty spindle of cd’s
- C ut the center out of the base of the cd spindle(may be able to unscrew it)
- Take the cardboard out of the center of the toiletpaper roll.
- Put th e toiletpaper roll in the spindle and pull the toilet paper out of the spindle from where the cardboard use to be!
This guide is based off of: Julie Friths Blog